- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or your health status is in question — STAY HOME
- Click here for a list of common symptoms from the CDC
- Any instruction given by a coach, trainer, or administrator about physical distancing, group sizes, hygiene, etc must be followed
- You must be screened for symptoms by a coach or trainer upon arrival to any workout. This must be done each day.
- Congregating (“hanging out”) before or after a workout is not allowed – make transportation arrangements to be there on time and be picked up or leave immediately after a workout
- You must bring your own water and water bottle and cannot share with others
- Strict hygiene standards must be followed, including washing hands prior to the workout and using hand sanitizer often
- Appropriate clothes and shoes must be worn at all times (including wearing shirts); clothes and personal equipment (jerseys, helmets, gloves, etc) should not be shared; clothes should be washed after each use